Full-Time Finance and Administrative Officer
We The People
Job Description of Finance and Administrative Officer
We The people a not-for-profit organisation and its subsidiary Justrojgar India Pvt. Ltd. is a for-profit social enterprise primarily into market aligned skills training, manpower staffing and outsourcing. www.justrojgar.com is one of India’s first integrated online employment exchanges for the informal sector jobs.
‘We The People’ bridges the demand-supply gap in the service industry by creating a comprehensive ecosystem to train job seekers and link them with potential employers. For corporate clients, service employees can fill roles such as janitors, supervisors, pantry boy and helpers, while in a domestic setting these positions can include full- and part-time housekeepers, cooks, doormen, and caretakers. We The People has been working in National Capital Region and has trained and placed over 3000 candidates in the last 3 years. The organization envisions a national footprint for skilling and placing the manpower needed to fill the massive national labour market shortage for formalized service work.
Justrojgar recently received the First Runner-up Award for the Best Business Plan at the National Skill Competition organized by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and India@75.
By providing stable jobs to these people, Justrojgar is making it possible for those living at the bottom of the pyramid to directly benefit from the country’s economic growth
The company is in the process of expanding its operations in market aligned skills training and temporary staffing services and is looking to hire a Finance and Administrative Officer. We are looking for open-minded people with experience in the domain and willing to work on mission mode.
‘We The People’ is seeking a candidate for the position of Finance and Administrative Officer at its Headquarters in New Delhi. The positions will be based at New Delhi. The Finance and Administrative Officer is expected to take responsibility for the Administrative and Financial Management of We The People Group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Day to day maintenance of accounts and books of accounts
• Quarterly closure of books of accounts
• Finalization and analysis of Trial Balance
• Preparation of schedules of various accounts
• Handling of Quarterly and annual Audit and interactions with auditor
• Ensuring the correctness of income accruals
• Bank reconciliation of the Head Office and project location on monthly basis
• Handling the fixed assets accounting and assets register
• Preparation of Budgets
• Preparation of MIS for Top Management
• Filing of returns for Income Tax, Service Tax, FCRA, ESI & PF and submission of documents thereof to the statutory authority
• Ensure financial and administrative systems and procedures in accordance with organizational requirement.
• Knowledge of Statutory filings with Registrar of Society and other statutory authority would be a Plus
• Up to date maintenance of administrative records and documents
• Establish and implement administration, procurement and logistics procedures in line with organizational requirement and manage all procurement and logistics activities for Head Office.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A graduate or a post-graduate degree in finance, with substantial knowledge and experience (at least 5 years), preferably in the Development Sector
• The candidate should be versed with the laws related to the Development Sector like provisions in Income Tax Act, Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, Societies Registration Act, ESI & PF, etc.
• Strong knowledge of ERP software(s) and Tally, MS Excel, and MS Word.
• Person should possess good communication skills, verbal or written, both in Hindi and in English.
• Knowledge of ERP software(s) and Tally 9.
• Strong People Management Skill.
• Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Please send your CV at email@example.com
2590 total views, 0 today