Full-Time Manager (Finance & Accounts)
Justrojgar is hiring!
Manager (Finance & Accounts) will be responsible for the management of finance, accounts and taxation, and consolidation of financial reports of the Group. The position involves management of general accounting, accounts payable, internal auditing, budgetary controls, cash management and ensuring effective audits, communication and reporting.
• Provide key operational metrics: S/he will analyze all aspects of the business from the client, product, and services in order to maximize the organization’s impact.
• Supervision of organization’s finances: s/he will supervise the organization’s financial records including balance sheet, income statements and cash flow statements as well as oversee its bank accounts and will provide reports on the finances of the organization to the CEO.
• Interface with investors: s/he will be prepare and present the financial position of the organization to its investors.
• Provide input into the organization’s MIS: s/he will interface with MIS staff and service providers to ensure that the reports and information available are compatible with the businesses requirements.
• Coordination of tax related matters: Filing of ITR, TDS, Service Tax and returns thereof, and coordinate with consultants, auditors and appropriate government authorities on tax related matters.
Skills/ qualifications/ experiences:
• Masters degree in business administration/ finance or a CA/ ICWA;
• Must have 7 years of experience in banking or microfinance sector;
• Have experience of preparing business plan including financial projections;
• Must have experience of financial ratios analysis pertaining to micro-finance;
• Previous extensive experience of the management of a microfinance portfolio;
• Ability to do multi tasking;
• Strong team player with enthusiasm for the organization, its vision, mission and triple bottom line (scale, profit and transformation of the client);
• Fluency in English and Hindi;
• Availability of domestic and local travel (up to 30%).
How to Apply
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
2818 total views, 0 today